Custom Zombies: Last Stand Elite Part 1 Quad-Commentary w/ TehLazor, Ecko Soldier, & Chatpads

on Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Custom Zombies: Last Stand Elite Part 1 Quad-Commentary w/ TehLazor, Ecko Soldier, & Chatpads Video Clips. Duration : 27.82 Mins.


This is my favorite custom zombie map ive played yet! I know in my last commentary I said I wasnt going to put these videos into parts, but this gameplay was 2 hours long and I know for a fact no one is gonna sit in front of their computer for 2 hours straight watching the same video... So if I have a zombie gameplay that is over an hour Ill separate it into parts like this, but if it is under an hour Ill keep it in one part. Remember to rate the video if you enjoyed it! Follow me on Twitter! twitter.com Map download - www.customcod.com Lazor123's channel www.youtube.com EckoxSoldiers's channel www.youtube.com Chatpad's channel www.youtube.com

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment